Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Goat’s only criteria is “is he older than 25?”

The Tarkonater falls neatly into that category, so goat is thrilled

If Tarkowski was 23 then Goat would be kicking off big style
Strange how ive supported Calvert Lewin since he came to the club.

Mason Holgate, John Stones, Ross Barkley all had my support from Day 1.

I have no issue with young players, but making out that young players are talented when they aint? Not for me that Mikey, will never be me.

Strange how ive supported Calvert Lewin since he came to the club.

Mason Holgate, John Stones, Ross Barkley all had my support from Day 1.

I have no issue with young players, but making out that young players are talented when they aint? Not for me that Mikey, will never be me.
Goat is notorious for always spotting talent too :hayee:

I honestly couldnt tell you if hes consistently better, that would require me to have consistently watched Burnley.

I watch them every so often, and he seems to be a bit more consistent. I mean mainly against us, City or Liverpool. I think he's more consistent than Keane, doesn't seem to have those brain fart games Keane has.

I think he will be a good partner for Keane, as Mee would be. Keane needs a leader next to him, someone who is big and dominant and who is consistent. That seems to sure Keane up (he was always best next to Zouma then Mina).

People will hate it, but a Keane/Tarkowski partnership will probably be fine. A bit Stubbs/Weir but an improvement on what we have had.

100% success rate.

G.jpg

Well no, hes against the signing.

Im happy we are signing another Keggers.

The way im judging this is:

1: Does it add consistency/robustness as Lampard wanted.

2: Is it an English signing which Lampard appears to do well with.

3: Has he got something to prove

4: Does he bring something that the defence is lacking (organisation/leadership).

5: Would the signing enable Branthwaite to gradually develop behind him.

6: Would we look better with him for 100% of a season or Mina for 50%. Is he also cheaper + can we generate funds by replacing Mina for him.

If we play a deep line then ive no doubt he makes Keane a better player.

Im hoping he plays with Godfrey who stays injury free.

I watch them every so often, and he seems to be a bit more consistent. I mean mainly against us, City or Liverpool. I think he's more consistent than Keane, doesn't seem to have those brain fart games Keane has.

I think he will be a good partner for Keane, as Mee would be. Keane needs a leader next to him, someone who is big and dominant and who is consistent. That seems to sure Keane up (he was always best next to Zouma then Mina).

People will hate it, but a Keane/Tarkowski partnership will probably be fine. A bit Stubbs/Weir but an improvement on what we have had.
Only fine if we don't intend to set the line higher than our penalty area ever again.

He'll be having them in no time for us, don't you worry!

Status
Not open for further replies.