Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if one believes Keane is the better player, or that they’re the equal in terms of defensive abilities, Tarkowski is still a huge improvement. Tarkowski is Keane after he’s been to the wizard of Oz for a heart. Completely different character, vastly superior mentality
Based on what?

Burnley are one of the least courageous footballing sides in the entire world. Why does Tarkwoski just get the benefit of the doubt on it?

Everyone is entitled to their opinion fair enough and I'm sure you'll find quite a few who agree with you and I'm not making out Tarkowski is really good or anything. I just don't rate Mings at all, in fact I think he's a terrible centre half honestly. Very overrated.
That's fine. I'd have Konsa and Carlos over him too.

I don't envy the Carlos signing but if I'm just choosing players for one match without fees or anything

Not saying that at all, I just think Mi gs is terrible, really overrated.
I don't rate Mings either. Tarkowski is clearly in that bracket though, he's a good solid PL centre half like about 20 others, I don't know where this idea has come from that he's loads better than most centre halves in the league (not saying that's what you're saying by the way).

Think some of you are gonna get a massive shock when you realise we have signed Michael Keane Mk2.

Which isnt a bad thing, big Mickey Keggers was great at times last season, fundamental in us staying up.

I hope he is more consistent than Keane.

What I also hope, is his consistency also helps Michael Keane.

That doesn't really make a difference, Keane had been there longer I think and might be wrong here come from Man United ?
I just don't buy the theory that a guy coming from a team that didn't try to keep the ball, didn't try to step up, and largely didn't try to win games against anyone difficult is going to come in and galvanize the backline

Status
Not open for further replies.