Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our criteria this summer should be: is this the sort of player moyes would have gone for? So a yes from me.

jo-celebration-everton_2144880.jpg

I know what you’re saying but CB is a position we need experience in. I fully expect lots of younger players coming in with Frank at the helm.
But we do need some ‘leader’ type characters too. We’ve been missing that.

Would you take Guehi ?

I've said for a long time now he's got Newcastle written all over him.

Good signing for them though, much better than splurging money aimlessly.

I’ve come round on this signing a lot more on reflection. He improves on our current CBs except Mina who’s never fit and he played pretty much every game so has a good fitness record.

The main thing for me though, is if he improves the team without us having to spend money then it’s a signing we have to make whilst money is supposed to be short this season. If we can improve the team and save money for exciting signings (someone like Gallagher if possible or Johnson if Forest lose today) that’s a deal we should make.

The whole back line needs legging IMO apart from Patterson and Myko.
Think he should be the sort of player we're looking to get in - but not the ONLY one.

We're really tied up in the market until we sell some of our prize assets, and I have a feeling that won't be until late in the summer. Best to get him in now for free, and see what we can do with funds later on.

Would you take Guehi ?
Yes I would of course because he’s a good young player. - We couldn’t afford him anyway but that’s another matter.

I want young players at the club, but I personally would like to see a leader or two with experience aswell. I also see the value of that being a CB with our current set up.

Yes I would of course because he’s a good young player. - We couldn’t afford him anyway but that’s another matter.

I want young players at the club, but I personally would like to see a leader or two with experience aswell. I also see the value of that being a CB with our current set up.

Well hes been their captain as a 21 year old.

Leaders can be young as well. Thats all im saying...we could have got him instead of Palace.

There may be a better player his age out there who may be a leader as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.