Confirmed Signing James Tarkowski

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been expecting it ever since I read about Lampard wanting him at Chelsea, but I still don't really know what to think. He's never stood out to me one way or the other.

If the £90k-a-week wage is true, it's difficult not to fear that the club has learnt nothing from the last five years.

I wouldn’t mind this if his wage isn’t astronomical, unfortunately this is Everton and it’ll be something stupid like 100k a week right after we’ve just got rid of a load of 100k p/W turds from the books

Why we do we seem to have no interest in developing a boss academy and bringing through promising young players the way the likes of Chelsea, Arsenal, Dortmund etc do ? Should have just gone down that route rather than jizzing all our money on expensive 'premier league proven' dross over the past few years.

Another 29 years old? No thanks, unless we get rid of Keane:
29 year old centre back that’s good age. Rated in my opinion. Would be a good signing.
He is blood and thunder rather than cultured but we could have done with him this season.*
* waits for someone to point out that he didn’t do burnley much good.

Lampard said he wanted the squad to be more robust, well he ticks that box,
Mina is obviously better but not when he’s sat on his arse for most of the season.

Status
Not open for further replies.