2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently, we have factored a buy-back clause into his contract. Not sure if that is due to an understanding that Benitez might not be here too long or if it's a 'prove your fitness' mechanism' but if the latter it might prove to be a sensible move.
No we havent, if anything weve put a dont let the door bang you on the arse on your way out clause.

Such a sad end to his career, had potential to be one of the best players of his generation but failed due to his lacklustre body. When he signed, it gave Everton worldwide publicity, banners in Times Square, Columbia and many more, it lloked like a new era and bright future for our club, but failed in less than a year's time. Heartbreaking really.

Must be some here happy to watch mediocre footballers pull on the blue shirt for the rest of their days.
I don’t think it’s about that but at least the players we have signed have showed they’re actually thankful to have a chance at our club. James just made absolute boobs out the club on twitch sad as it is he’s gone if I was a mod I’d close this thread as it means nothing now

Such a sad end to his career, had potential to be one of the best players of his generation but failed due to his lacklustre body. When he signed, it gave Everton worldwide publicity, banners in Times Square, Columbia and many more, it lloked like a new era and bright future for our club, but failed in less than a year's time. Heartbreaking really.
Think about all the players, good and bad, that have passed though Everton’s rich history over the years. Rodriguez is just another but Everton is still here and will be stronger some day. Anyway, cheer up Iwobi is still here ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.