2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact Rondon, a guy that hasn't kicked a ball in a proper game since May, could get a start when this lad isn't even put on the bench is all you need to see really. Whether the club want rid, Benitez wants rid or whatever, he must be on the bench whilst he's fit and here.

Good summary, it's obvious Rafael wants him out.

We most definitely are, we have been static since 1995. Sometimes qualified for the UEFA Cup that’s about it. Fulham and Middlesbrough both got the final of it, we’ve never got close.

We have 9 league titles yes, but most won before football became properly competitive and all you needed to win the league was a raffle ticket and good luck.

5 FA Cups, meh.
0 League Cups.
1 CWC, again, meh.

Not including charity shields because I’m not a star padding little virgin.
Proper mad innit.

The club hasnt won a pot since 95, yet some fans think we are in any way relevant in 2021, we are about as relevant as Portsmouth, in fact, in the modern era, they are actually more relevant.

People sob their eyes out when Sky ignore us, if I didn't support us I would ignore us, we are an afterthought at the top table of football, in fact, we wouldn't even have a table, we would be rummaging through bins looking for scraps muttering about 60 league goals in a season.

Even those 6 finger sister shaggers in Wigan are more relevant than us.

Proper mad innit.

The club hasnt won a pot since 95, yet some fans think we are in any way relevant in 2021, we are about as relevant as Portsmouth, in fact, in the modern era, they are actually more relevant.

People sob their eyes out when Sky ignore us, if I didn't support us I would ignore us, we are an afterthought at the top table of football, in fact, we wouldn't even have a table, we would be rummaging through bins looking for scraps muttering about 60 league goals in a season.

Even those 6 finger sister shaggers in Wigan are more relevant than us.

Remember the Conte shouts in the summer lol

Good summary, it's obvious Rafael wants him out.

I think it's just RB not really seeing him as key, which is fair enough, and would have rather he left in the window so he could reinvest that money. Unfortunately that didn't happen.

The club and Mendes (with Rafael's and James' blessing) have clearly been looking for any other option since the end of the window.

I don't think, in an ideal world, Benitez would be happy with that but he knows we aren't in the ideal world.

I don't really blame Benitez or James for that, it's just the way it is. The party we should look at, and should scrutinise, are the club.

Was this time last year we were all purring at having James, Carlo, on a 8 game unbeaten streak in all comps....future looked bright.

Then Everton happened.

Mad that a win on Saturday and we are exactly where we were this time last season.

Just shows the hysteria over Benitez is massively OTT.

"James Rodríguez is in Doha because he was not convinced to play in the Middle East, but Jorge Mendes recommended that he go to see the city, the team and personally negotiate the terms and salary of his contract. At this time they have dinner with the Colombian. No agreement yet"

Status
Not open for further replies.