2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd be even more pissed with how crap we've been the last 20 years if I'd seen us at our best.
Its been very very frustrating especially with me trying to get my 2 sons to be Blues. The 18 year old one loves the Blues the 16 year old has given up with football...I blame Koeman !!!

I think this is clearly a season where the board has decided we're penny pinching at full pelt, The manager has worked in this environment before, Well it was bound to happen sooner or later with our terrible spending and needing to abide by the PL financial rules, No RB, 1.7m spent and wanting to get rid of James at any cost.

Looks like a cleansing season rather than a season of any importance, Meh whatever.

There are plenty of players who get sidelined or the manager not keen on them and do their best to work their way into consideration

The fact he's willing to go to Qatar instead of that speaks volumes to me personally

No one in Colombia will respect his decision either
eh, the club don't want him to work his way back in to contention. They want him off the wage bill.
and the manager wants him out of the squad.

Everton Football Club are not small time. A section of the fans act it but we aren't.
We most definitely are, we have been static since 1995. Sometimes qualified for the UEFA Cup that’s about it. Fulham and Middlesbrough both got the final of it, we’ve never got close.

We have 9 league titles yes, but most won before football became properly competitive and all you needed to win the league was a raffle ticket and good luck.

5 FA Cups, meh.
0 League Cups.
1 CWC, again, meh.

Not including charity shields because I’m not a star padding little virgin.

What a way to treat a global superstar, our greatest ever player.

He could've signed for anyone but wanted to stay and fight for his place. He never said he was tired or didn't know who we were playing, lies made up by the red-infested media.

Only true blues will ever understand. Not the kopites who support FSW. Just wait till his next Twitch, the truth will come out and we march on Caldy.

Status
Not open for further replies.