2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'd have like to see Benitez put his nonsense with James to the side and use him but I also understand not being interested in the baggage he comes with, Amazing player probably the best player I've seen play for us in the last 20 years last season but I'm seriously tired of this nonsense with him it's just boring to read every week, Like some sort of crap soap opera.

I'd have like to see Benitez put his nonsense with James to the side and use him but I also understand not being interested in the baggage he comes with, Amazing player probably the best player I've seen play for us in the last 20 years last season but I'm seriously tired of this nonsense with him it's just boring to read every week, Like some sort of crap soap opera.
That's pretty much where I am.

I wish it had a happier conclusion, and he had contributed loads over his 2 years here.

Worth a try, it didn't work out. Move on.

They don't though? They've been relaxed because of COVID so that the losses can be spread over a four-year period.

Moshiri absolutely cannot and will not 'rack up as much losses as he wants' because frankly why would any businessman do that?

He's already pumped £500m into the squad and we're crap. His money, and Usmanov's money, is in the stadium and the property development around that. And that's fine, we need to be sustainable as a club. But thinking we're out of the woods next year is crazy too.

We'll be better off, sure, in terms of the wage bill. But we aren't suddenly going to have tons of money to spend without sales.

"UEFA is pressing ahead with plans to overhaul its controversial Financial Fair Play rules by the end of the year.

The rules were introduced in 2009 to encourage clubs to break even and spend what they could afford, but many in the game now think they are ineffective, unenforceable, and not fit for purpose.

As a result of the financial crisis in football caused by the pandemic, UEFA announced earlier this year it would review its FFP rules to see if a more effective system of checks and balances could be introduced to monitor and control spending.

UEFA wants the new rules to focus on the high levels of spending on wages and transfers and it is considering introducing a salary cap and a luxury tax on transfers."

Yes the current rules will still affect us this year hence why we spent bugger all this summer but from next summer we'll likely be adhering to new rules which focuses more on wages than loss/profit

And its a good thing Benard, Bolasie, Walcott, Besic, Rodriguez, Siggurdsson,Tosun Delph and Kenny will all be off the books by then isnt it?

What has he got to apologise for if he was at the airport because we're shipping him off to the UAE?

Isn't that exactly what he should be doing in that case?

My post was referring to the people who were refusing to believe the airport pictures were real despite the obvious evidence

This UAE stuff hadn’t even been mentioned when I made that post so not sure why you’re trying to connect the two ?

Status
Not open for further replies.