2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The columbian Pravda...
It's a bit rich to party hard when you were self isolating two weeks ago, leaving your mates in the lurch

You cant deny the man is slow though
It wasn't his fault if he was exposed to Covid by someone from the Club. Moreover, he wasn't the only one isolating, Godfrey was too and I have yet to see posts claiming he is lazy and doesn't want to train.

He may not be the fastest lad on the field but his ability to think fast and quickly move the ball to the right target is much better than any of the fast players at Everton.

My point is that JR has built up a reputation, and that's not just positive. Considering last season, and that he was not in good enough physical shape to participate in the Copa America, and that RB most recently stated that he did not think JR was in good enough shape yet, and that he has been in isolation, it would said a lot about the character if he used this period to train.

Then one would see that he was dedicated and motivated. Not just for Everton, but also for his future employer. In contrast to his teammates, JR has had a fairly quiet period before the national team break. But like I said, I understand the choice. His career is on the decline, something he knows himself, and he must enjoy the good life while still being relevant. My overriding point is that Everton need to recruit players who have not yet peaked and who have something to prove. JR is far too happy with life.
My point is that it is false rumors such as the one from that doctor that have built a bad reputation for James sometimes unfairly. It is also fans like you spreading these rumors the ones that have propagated a bad reputation for James.

Are you a fly on the wall? Do you have a camera in James' house?How do you know he is not training? I just came back from training myself but if I had not told you then you, and some other posters here, probably think that I have been here at the forum all morning (my time) typing away defending James. So because he does not post his training sessions it doesn't mean he is not doing it. Those are your assumptions and claims by posters here that only want to see things wrong with James so he can be called unprofessional.

My overriding point is that Everton actually needs to recruit players but as we have seen with the past window, our board doesn't seem to think so :Blink:

My point is that it is false rumors such as the one from that doctor that have built a bad reputation for James sometimes unfairly. It is also fans like you spreading these rumors the ones that have propagated a bad reputation for James.

Are you a fly on the wall? Do you have a camera in James' house?How do you know he is not training? I just came back from training myself but if I had not told you then you, and some other posters here, probably think that I have been here at the forum all morning (my time) typing away defending James. So because he does not post his training sessions it doesn't mean he is not doing it. Those are your assumptions and claims by posters here that only want to see things wrong with James so he can be called unprofessional.

My overriding point is that Everton actually needs to recruit players but as we have seen with the past window, our board doesn't seem to think so :Blink:
We literally cannot recruit because of FFP. Have you seen how much we've spent over the past few years?, probably not because you only came when James arrived. He literally stated that he didn't know who we were playing the other week, don't let your love for him blind you.

Its a byproduct of the world war benitez. They struck the first blow bring janes into it. Blaming our boss. They had nowhere else to go as he is unbeaten.
Fuff. Benitez war? I'm not a warrior but a lover :pJust because some of us have been stating the facts about James and Benitez dysfunctional relationship and the suggestion that Benitez should play him while James is here doesn't mean I'm at war with anyone. Tbf all I want is the best for Everton. You, and the other Benitez fan lovers are the ones who are trying to battle this "wool colombo" because I, like many others, have stated that it would be absurd to not make use of James (in some form) if he is our player. And it would be even more absurd for Everton to loan him and subsidized his salary when we didn't bring anyone to replace him.

Btw, Ancelotti was also unbeaten at this point last season and look where we ended so you can't claim victory until the end. Or to use your war analogy, until the bottle is won.

It wasn't his fault if he was exposed to Covid by someone from the Club. Moreover, he wasn't the only one isolating, Godfrey was too and I have yet to see posts claiming he is lazy and doesn't want to train.

He may not be the fastest lad on the field but his ability to think fast and quickly move the ball to the right target is much better than any of the fast players at Everton.
I don’t think he was isolating, he spoke about maybe playing at the weekend and then was not in the squads. I just don’t think he fits into the managers plans, definitely not straight away anyway.
Maybe when Benitez has got them solid and playing the way he wants, he might introduce him.

Status
Not open for further replies.