2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so he doesn’t fit in with our manager‘s style of play.I understand why he wasn’t included vs Brighton but if he’s fit then he should be on the bench against Burnley. If he’s fit and not on the bench and we put 2 sub goalkeepers on then our manager’s massive self ego is the reason.He is here now till January at least so lets utilise him rather than paying his wages for no reason.

I want him to stay forever, just to keep the Park End dars heads popping like corks.
The longer he stays the better as we can only help those feeble minds that we identify. James is doing great work, great work in helping us with this. He's a great guy.

The line of 'Make Everton Great Again,' the phrase, that was mine, I came up with it about two days ago, and I kept using it, and everybody's using it, they are all loving it. I don't know, I guess I should copyright it, maybe I have copyrighted it.

I just can’t wait for him to leave because this civil war in our fanbase is doing my head in.
Its a byproduct of the world war benitez. They struck the first blow bring janes into it. Blaming our boss. They had nowhere else to go as he is unbeaten.

Ok so he doesn’t fit in with our manager‘s style of play.I understand why he wasn’t included vs Brighton but if he’s fit then he should be on the bench against Burnley. If he’s fit and not on the bench and we put 2 sub goalkeepers on then our manager’s massive self ego is the reason.He is here now till January at least so lets utilise him rather than paying his wages for no reason.
I think he'll make it to the end of the season if his tactics are right. I can't see us maintaining these early results when we factor in more capable teams, injuries, and subs but as you say his ego might be another factor.

Once again you need to get your facts right. The doctor that criticized James was never a NT doctor. His name is Héctor Fabio Ruiz and he was doctor of the America of Cali, so he never treated James. He is only a charlatan in need of attention, he actually had to apologize after that statement because an opinion is not a fact. Also, as far as I know James is not injured and i doubt being on a yacht will cause any straining on his muscles, maybe his penis will be the strained out of the action lol so why should he not be able to spend some holidays hanging out with friends, what’s unprofessional about that?
My point is that JR has built up a reputation, and that's not just positive. Considering last season, and that he was not in good enough physical shape to participate in the Copa America, and that RB most recently stated that he did not think JR was in good enough shape yet, and that he has been in isolation, it would said a lot about the character if he used this period to train.

Then one would see that he was dedicated and motivated. Not just for Everton, but also for his future employer. In contrast to his teammates, JR has had a fairly quiet period before the national team break. But like I said, I understand the choice. His career is on the decline, something he knows himself, and he must enjoy the good life while still being relevant. My overriding point is that Everton need to recruit players who have not yet peaked and who have something to prove. JR is far too happy with life.

Status
Not open for further replies.