2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some lids. Get some reality pills in you. He is gone. 'Wha wha why so cryptic??? Wh wha what does he mean?'

Wake up. He is going. And acting like our feelings dont matter one iota. Talking to HIS fans about going. Constantly. We don't factor into it.

I don’t see how he fits there

Cholo must be doing him a HUGE favor for some reason
Maybe to land more mendes clients

Was a lovely romance whilst it lasted but think we all knew it unlikely to work long term.

The really sad thing is that fans never got to watch him in person.

That’s just so Everton.

I feel like he should have stayed one more season but I understand. Atletico don’t really need him and not that I watch much of la liga but don’t really see how he fits their style.

He prob doesn’t suit Rafas style either.

Doesn’t give a crap about this club, but then why should he? he came for Carlo. One of my favorite ever Everton players, only beaten by Kanchelskis.

Unfortunately any decision made to get rid of James will be primarily a financial one; because he was signed on a free (and he's on mega wages), getting any decent fee for him would allow us to invest a great deal more than what we get for him. I'd hate to see him go but you do have to balance that against potentially being able to spend 30/40m elsewhere in the squad
He'll probably leave for free and the club will be relieved we're saving 10+ million in wages.

Adios.

As far as fit goes Atletico seems about the last place that makes sense. I don't think Simeone has ever used a #10. The closest thing was Griezmann but he and James are very, very different.

Status
Not open for further replies.