2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

Option 1 - yes please. If it'll only upset the geordie-kopites more who hate Everton manager.

Option 2 - yes also as it'll make me happy too.

I wish i could opt out as I do believe I am worthy of being an X men and I demand attention. but I didn't :'(

Soz about the off topic points. It wasn't me Spadge. You have my word. Id never report a fellow SegaMEGADriver
1632244638950.png

Option 1 - yes please. If it'll only upset the geordie-kopites more who hate Everton manager.

Option 2 - yes also as it'll make me happy too.

I wish i could opt out as I do believe I am worthy of being an X men and I demand attention. but I didn't :'(

Soz about the off topic points. It wasn't me Spadge. You have my word. Id never report a fellow SegaMEGADriver
There are no other options as an opt-out or attempted deflection would be akin to standing up and shouting;

"HEY, LOOK AT ME, I'M A RAGING MUTANT!"

You have failed the James scenario test ?

Posters are advised to wash their eyeballs with NHS recommended cleaning fluid if exposed to @Death propaganda.

Hey mate, the MEGA team is doing a sweep for mutant interlopers.

You have been flagged as a potential massive wrongun, sorry.

Can you please complete the following test, it is simple and gives the community clarity.

You can pick only one of the following options.

Option 1 - You want a weaker Everton team and weaker bench/subs?

or

Option 2 - You want a stronger Everton team and stronger bench/subs?

There are no other options as an opt-out or attempted deflection would be akin to standing up and shouting;

"HEY, LOOK AT ME, I'M A RAGING MUTANT!"

Good luck ?

Jesus this forum has got unbearable to read recently

Status
Not open for further replies.