2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It was always open Tim, the fans no matter how bad we were always appreciated and admired skilful, technically gifted players

Now they’re rather see PL journeymen running. The tide has changed, it’s closed when the fans don’t know what we once were

I always value the ability of players, but we need a balance of skill and heart. The player doesn't want to be here and is injured as often as fit.

If players want to leave then we need to start letting them go. I'm thoroughly fed up with our squad. Same rule goes for James as everyone else, if you don't want to be here then fine, thanks for your service and good luck. No one is doing us a favour by playing for us. This is the biggest league in football, plenty of others will fancy a crack at it if James doesn't.

I always value the ability of players, but we need a balance of skill and heart. The player doesn't want to be here and is injured as often as fit.

If players want to leave then we need to start letting them go. I'm thoroughly fed up with our squad. Same rule goes for James as everyone else, if you don't want to be here then fine, thanks for your service and good luck. No one is doing us a favour by playing for us. This is the biggest league in football, plenty of others will fancy a crack at it.
We’ve replaced James Rodriguez with Andros Townsend.

That’s never ok, and the acceptance of it by the fan base solidifies my point

Spouting crap comes naturally to you it would seem
giphy.gif

Well if the Echo, known for their truth and not in the slightest as catalyst for the club to tell fairytales, tell he’s on £200k+ a week then who am I to question it

As long as the fans lap it up, the job is done
I'll ask again.

What do you honestly think he's on? Based on the other reported salaries in our squad that are generally accepted?

For example, do you think James is our best-paid player?

I want to support a player that makes Everton better and I don't want Everton to get rid of good players when they can't replace them.

If the UAE stuff is true, it likely means Benitez was lying the other day about the injury. Which is no surprise, is it.
Interesting use of theword "if" as a qualification to your response and what isthe basis for your assumption that a player who openly declared he only signed for us because the rat Carlo was the manager would makeany effort to make himslef available under a different manager. You really do need to open your eyes and get behind players who have a committment to Everton Football Club

You think he was prepared to take a huge pay cut to come to Everton?
Well considering he already took one at Real Madrid, then it was widely reported he did to come here. Then yes.

But of course those stores will be flipped upside by down the “sources” once the club want rid.

The Red Echo; selling lies to Evertonians since the dawn of time

Status
Not open for further replies.