2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gargle Ben's load. Appease Ben then you'll appease the Evertonians. Swallow his and your pride James lad.

Miss you.

It’s a balancing act. I thought the same could James not play in Gomes’ position. I appreciate he’s not good defensively, but neither is Gomes. However James has the ability to take the ball in tight situations without losing it and the difference between the two offensively is like night and day.
Yep they both have the advantages and disadvantages. I was just speaking from Rafas opinion of him, I believe Rafael thinks Gomes is a bit better defensive awareness than James because Gomes plays there more.

Don't disagree mate. But we have a manager who is more defensive minded and I can't see him doing that.

Plus it's not a bad ploy to keep in the game for an hour then introduce him for the last 30 when the opposition may be taking more risks chasing the win

You and @LouReedwalkonthewildside are both probably right. Off the bench against the likes of Burnley if we're chasing a goal would be a no-brainer.

I just feel we could get more out of him in a 4-4-1-1 against the likes of Man U away. It would require hard work and discipline from the wingers, but we have that in our locker at the moment.

It's so sad that we ate arguing over whether such a gifted player will ever play for us again. I'm hoping he's in the bench against Villa bit highly doubt it. He needs to play to get back in Columbia team and we need that extra option a player of magic can provide so hopefully some compromise can be reached.

When’s the live self-immolation on twitch ? Hopefully that might satisfy a few .

“lazy git , using a lighter couldn’t even be arsed striking a match “

It's so sad that we ate arguing over whether such a gifted player will ever play for us again. I'm hoping he's in the bench against Villa bit highly doubt it. He needs to play to get back in Columbia team and we need that extra option a player of magic can provide so hopefully some compromise can be reached.
He's the best player we've had in years. People genuinely don't want him, they must hate football

Status
Not open for further replies.