2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
One Q
Why do you refuse to trust the manager on this? (a man who has worked with James, something you and I haven’t)
Thanks, mate, I get it some of you have never seen James play, or have seen how good he is and want him out of Everton, or want to use him as a target for group 3's. I have seen how good James is with my own eyes and it is my duty as a true blue to not ignore this. Your group 1/2 approach is so obvious you may as well be walking with a sign with an arrow point at your head shouting '"look at me, I'm obvious." ?

I haven’t got the specific answer but he’s managed him before and we haven’t
He didn’t trust him at Real Madrid
He just might not be what he wants or wants to put up with
I’d personally rather go with the managers decision than an individual who is obviously besotted with himself
In other words you don't know. You have no more idea than the rest of us.

Thanks for trying to think mate, the effort is appreciated. ? Please do not feel too insecure about not believing what you type, it's natural for group 3's.

I, @COYBL25 @NathDogg @Simon Buttle @Daveysgingerlovechild are all here to help if needed. If you are still having bad thoughts about James and fantasising about being covered in lard and rolling around Anfield rd with a herd of walruses please reach out to HalewoodBlue. There is still hope, you will be ok. Much love.
I'm not sure I'm actually use nor ornament, but I appreciate your touching faith in me.

I'm afraid I disagree with statement that players not selected shouldn't be attending the match. They all should - so it's not just about James. The fact that he's fit seems to imply his face doesn't fit though and he and Benitez are clearly at odds. Shame really as I think he's a magnificent talent.
But back to the point - given the salaries we pay - every single player should be in attendance whether selected or not - unless there is a very good reason not to attend such as injury. It's their job. Even if it's to check out the opposition who they may come up against later.
That's fine, I agree they should all be there, (they clearly aren't required to though which is why there's no need for them to be there) but are you in tosuns thread asking the same question? Or in any of the others mentioned? Or is it just being brought up against James?

In other words you don't know. You have no more idea than the rest of us.
I’d hazard a guess that he didn’t trust him at Real Madrid as well
When asked about James, his stock answer is commitment/hard work
He’ll want his players to do ABC, don’t think he trusts James to carry out his instructions
Might be wrong, he may love him and he’s just having a laugh ?

Thanks, mate, I get it some of you have never seen James play, or have seen how good he is and want him out of Everton, or want to use him as a target for group 3's. I have seen how good James is with my own eyes and it is my duty as a true blue to not ignore this. Your group 1/2 approach is so obvious you may as well be walking with a sign with an arrow point at your head shouting '"look at me, I'm obvious." ?
Don’t understand sorry ??‍♂️

That's fine, I agree they should all be there, (they clearly aren't required to though which is why there's no need for them to be there) but are you in tosuns thread asking the same question? Or ijames. n any of the others mentioned? Or is it just being brought up against James?
I didn't ask the question about James - someone else did - but as I say I do believe that attending to watch our matches - especially at home - should be mandatory for the whole squad. If we have to suffer it - then it's the least they can do. We support them. Why don't they support each other?

I didn't ask the question about James - someone else did - but as I say I do believe that attending to watch our matches - especially at home - should be mandatory for the whole squad. If we have to suffer it - then it's the least they can do. We support them. Why don't they support each other?
Apologies, thought it was you as you had replied.

They should support each other, but don't. I guess my main point was that, it's not really a fair stick to use to beat James with as it's not generally used about others.

He's certainly giving his all in full training lol @COYBL25 eat your heart outlol - that not Astro Turf he's smoking the size of that roll up OMG:D

1631826304312.png

Status
Not open for further replies.