2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why doesn't he trust him? He's obviously not match fit
Why doesn't he trust him? He's obviously not match fit
I haven’t got the specific answer but he’s managed him before and we haven’t
He didn’t trust him at Real Madrid
He just might not be what he wants or wants to put up with
I’d personally rather go with the managers decision than an individual who is obviously besotted with himself

Why do you think Benitez has got something personal against him?

To me it looks like he's come in, assessed the squad and its mentality (and likely asked the likes of Dunc about him) and decided to build a desire within the player to improve himself? Maybe a manager with his list of honours has a handle on player management and this is part of his plan to get the best out of the squad for the good of the club? I know that might sound difficult to believe for a Bedsheet bandit but maybe just maybe the fella knows what he's doing....
Thanks for trying to think mate, the effort is appreciated. ? Please do not feel too insecure about not believing what you type, it's natural for group 3's.

I, @COYBL25 @NathDogg @Simon Buttle @Daveysgingerlovechild are all here to help if needed. If you are still having bad thoughts about James and fantasising about being covered in lard and rolling around Anfield rd with a herd of walruses please reach out to HalewoodBlue. There is still hope, you will be ok. Much love.

Thanks for trying to think mate, the effort is appreciated. ? Please do not feel too insecure about not believing what you type, it's natural for group 3's.

I, @COYBL25 @NathDogg @Simon Buttle @Daveysgingerlovechild are all here to help if needed. If you are still having bad thoughts about James and fantasising about being covered in lard and rolling around Anfield rd with a herd of walruses please reach out to HalewoodBlue. There is still hope, you will be ok. Much love.
One Q
Why do you refuse to trust the manager on this? (a man who has worked with James, something you and I haven’t)

100%

Gomes' role in the Burnley game was exactly the sort of opportunity for James. With the space Gomes found himself in you can guarantee that James would have gotten a goal or assist.

It's fair to say he doesn't suit our system well, but that doesn't mean he doesn't suit our squad. He's just too good of a footballer to be given the Niasse treatment and in my eyes can still play a massive part in our season.

Tbf, Gomes' physicality was needed in the Burnley game.

had James been in the squad the other night, he wouldn't have been the sub instead of Gomes. He'd maybe have come on when Iwobi did. And that's fine.

But without DCL, we should have him in the matchday squad because he's a very good attacking option and we're currently without our most prominent of the lot.

Why?
Sad for who?
Well for the fans mainly.

We have a genuine world-class talent on our books and he doesnt play for whatever reasons.

Meanwhile James is still getting his 200k, so he doesnt care and the club is saving money on his appearance fee and win bonus and playing little games in the media, so they really dont care.

So its us, the fans who suffer.

Was tosun, or dcl, or delph or branthwaite etc? If they aren't in the squad, no need to be there. A bit unfair to be throwing that at him when it's not thrown at other players and never has been.
I'm afraid I disagree with statement that players not selected shouldn't be attending the match. They all should - so it's not just about James. The fact that he's fit seems to imply his face doesn't fit though and he and Benitez are clearly at odds. Shame really as I think he's a magnificent talent.
But back to the point - given the salaries we pay - every single player should be in attendance whether selected or not - unless there is a very good reason not to attend such as injury. It's their job. Even if it's to check out the opposition who they may come up against later.

Well for the fans mainly.

We have a genuine world-class talent on our books and he doesnt play for whatever reasons.

Meanwhile James is still getting his 200k, so he doesnt care and the club is saving money on his appearance fee and win bonus and playing little games in the media, so they really dont care.

So its us, the fans who suffer.
Agreed to a small extent
Why don’t we just ignore him for now and enjoy the present

Benitez doesn’t trust him, why?
He knows him and has managed him before - we haven’t.
Let him work hard, earn trust and then he might get picked.
Not hard is it?
Benitez’s success is based on making the right decision for the club not for one person.
Enjoy what we are doing and try to put this fella to one side until he earns a recall ??‍♂️
Might work if we trust the person in charge not billy big bollox
I thought Benitez was Billy Big Bollox.

Status
Not open for further replies.