2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
please explaoin your reasoning why James has had more match fitness than Rondon
it is backwards.. how is rondon more fit than james , when james has been training since the preseason , only stoped while in isolation with other 4 players, WICH all are "match fit" but not james?

if you cant see a clearly differential treatment towards james , then you dont to see anithing at all...

the fit issue is being use as an excuse PERIOD. benitez should have the balls to say, "hey i dont like him , thats it, stop asking me for him" , plain as that. but that clearly is unprofessional so he wont ever do it. the ONLY coach with said balls ive seen is mourinho.. as a man i can respect a straight answer to my face .

The manager nailed his colours to the mast pretty early on this issue. My take is that, seeing the very limited options in our squad, the very minimum he requires at the moment is that each player fight from the 1st minute to the last, do not stop chasing, running and closing down. So far so good on that front. James, despite his many other incredible talents, cannot do this anymore. At the slightest niggle he is out for a few weeks, so the manager obviously sees him as a none entity at the moment. Perhaps he will get some minutes in the cup where games are less likely to be very tight, especially against some of the lower league teams. I may be temped to at least have him on the bench but I can definitely see the manager's point of view on this

it is backwards.. how is rondon more fit than james , when james has been training since the preseason , only stoped while in isolation with other 4 players, WICH all are "match fit" but not james?

if you cant see a clearly differential treatment towards james , then you dont to see anithing at all...

the fit issue is being use as an excuse PERIOD. benitez should have the balls to say, "hey i dont like him , thats it, stop asking me for him" , plain as that. but that clearly is unprofessional so he wont ever do it. the ONLY coach with said balls ive seen is mourinho.. as a man i can respect a straight answer to my face .
match fitmess is not defined by what he may or may not do in training nor by your assertation that because four other players are deemed to be match fit that consequently he must be also. I prefer the judgement of people who are actually involved on a day to day basis with the player

The manager nailed his colours to the mast pretty early on this issue. My take is that, seeing the very limited options in our squad, the very minimum he requires at the moment is that each player fight from the 1st minute to the last, do not stop chasing, running and closing down. So far so good on that front. James, despite his many other incredible talents, cannot do this anymore. At the slightest niggle he is out for a few weeks, so the manager obviously sees him as a none entity at the moment. Perhaps he will get some minutes in the cup where games are less likely to be very tight, especially against some of the lower league teams. I may be temped to at least have him on the bench but I can definitely see the manager's point of view on this
Ok but, you need to break Burnley down with 20 mins to go.
Who do you bring on, Gordon or Rodriguez? lol

It’s an absolute shambles.

match fitmess is not defined by what he may or may not do in training nor by your assertation that because four other players are deemed to be match fit that consequently he must be also. I prefer the judgement of people who are actually involved on a day to day basis with the player

so you prefer the judgement of a single person while ignoring the circunstances of similar cases ?
it is not LOGICAL, what you are saying is , "james or x will be match fit WHEN BENITEZ SAYS SO".. thats your argument and it is a very very flawed one, match fitness is not an opinion.

lets asume you are a player and a coach insist that you are not rdy, you train hard and get to prime ussain bolt and prime pacquiao level of fitness , then this coach says again.. you are not rdy.... how do you prove him wrong?

We all know Rafael is a stubborn as they come, I remember that nobhead Danny Murphy saying that once Rafael has made his mind up that’s it, no going back.

Kinda sucks but if we keep getting wins without Rodriguez then whatevs

Status
Not open for further replies.