2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like the weekly wage update briefing/disinformation/character assasination is still ongoing - Football insider and the world renowned football journo, Noel Whelan, are saying old Hammy Rods is now robbing £250k a week from us, and is bleeding Everton dry, showing the club "massive disrespect" along the way.

So predictable, so zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Didn't know James held a gun to Brands head during negotiations - did he write the contract himself did he?!?
It’s like that play your cards right £200 grand “higher” , £230 grand “higher “ . Doesn’t look like it’s ending soon so he’ll likely be passed salah’s wage demands before he probably kicks a ball for us .

Looks like the weekly wage update briefing/disinformation/character assasination is still ongoing - Football insider and the world renowned football journo, Noel Whelan, are saying old Hammy Rods is now robbing £250k a week from us, and is bleeding Everton dry, showing the club "massive disrespect" along the way.

Didn't know James held a gun to Brands head during negotiations - did he write the contract himself did he?!?
It is OK mate. He has just said that he got the James and Benitez threads mixed up and that it is Benitez who is on north of £250,000 per week. He sends his apologies ?

Games like Burnley at home are where James could be useful. They’ll sit deep and be hard to break down, won’t leave space behind for us to counter attack. Benitez seems quite intransigent in his approach to James, even now when its clear he’ll be here for the first half of the season at least. If we win games like tonight, no problem. If we don’t and we struggle to create chances/break them down, then Rafael will get criticised and rightly if stubbornness gets in the way of us getting results.

It’s like that play your cards right £200 grand “higher” , £230 grand “higher “ . Doesn’t look like it’s ending soon so he’ll likely be passed salah’s wage demands before he probably kicks a ball for us .
Totally agree - It's beyond parody now.

Christ knows how long they can carry this on for, I had hoped once the Turkish window shut without him going, that would be that and we could all move on - it would seem not.

James is here, that's the simple fahct.

He needs to show he is fit, available and willing to work hard and be committed whilst under Benitez and there's no question he should get some game time.

If he does that and Benitez still doesn't pick him, then it's all on the manager.

Personally, I'd have a 50% fit Rodriguez on the bench any day of the week over some of the dross we currently have festering in the squad, but that's just my opinion.

Last edited:
Might be alone here but seeing our 250k a week player on a yacht, vaping during the season doesn't sit right with me. He's had all summer to do that. He should be on that training pitch getting himself as fit as possible.
Hope this is an example of where a sarcasm font could be applied…

I wish I had a job where I got a weekly pay rise!

Status
Not open for further replies.