2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
"As a manager you put a team on the pitch that can win games so I am not checking the name of the player, the popularity or how many followers they have in their social media, it's just to be sure that they can do the job."
Well said Benitez. I hope Rodriguez read that as, it related to him.
To be fair to Beintez and I'm not his biggest fan, he is right on point with this.

He's a fantastic player,' says Townsend.

'Everyone knows what James can do. I've had the pleasure of playing with him in the pre-season games. He's still at the club and he's fully focused.

'He's trained really hard during the international break as we all have and we're all looking forward to seeing what we can achieve this season. James is no different.

'I'm sure when the time is right, when the manager feels… he'll be reintegrated back into the squad and back into the team.'

From the Mail today

"As a manager you put a team on the pitch that can win games so I am not checking the name of the player, the popularity or how many followers they have in their social media, it's just to be sure that they can do the job."
Well said Benitez. I hope Rodriguez read that as, it related to him.
It is sad to see mate, I agree, as there are clearly signs of history repeating. I had hoped that he had learned from getting booted of out Madrid for being childish but it seems he might not have. The next month is going to be a deciding factor as to whether he will be here beyond Christmas. I hope he gets it right, shows maturity for the better of the club and we move forward as one. James is fit and ready to play his part. ?

He's a fantastic player,' says Townsend.

'Everyone knows what James can do. I've had the pleasure of playing with him in the pre-season games. He's still at the club and he's fully focused.

'He's trained really hard during the international break as we all have and we're all looking forward to seeing what we can achieve this season. James is no different.

'I'm sure when the time is right, when the manager feels… he'll be reintegrated back into the squad and back into the team.'

From the Mail today
When did Andros Townsend become our official spokesperson

images.jpeg

Looks like the weekly wage update briefing/disinformation/character assasination is still ongoing - Football insider and the world renowned football journo, Noel Whelan, are saying old Hammy Rods is now robbing £250k a week from us, and is bleeding Everton dry, showing the club "massive disrespect" along the way.

So predictable, so zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Didn't know James held a gun to Brands head during negotiations - did he write the contract himself did he?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.