2021/22 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
He destroys the game plan of any team looking to defend from the front and his attitude stinks and woul;d infect the rest of the team.

No wonder the Benitez haters want him in an Everton shirt.
Spot on Dave, his ability to unpick a team set up to defend against us is without question, and let's be honest, loads will park the bus when they face us. But back to your point, James ability to split the opposing team's defense is without equal in our squad and across Europe. Spot on mate.

One of the problems when you become successful is that jealousy and envy inevitably follow. There are people, I categorize them as life’s losers, who get their sense of accomplishment and achievement from trying to stop others. As far as I’m concerned, if they had any real ability they wouldn’t be James, they’d be doing something constructive themselves.
Some people admire and try to promote talent. Some envy it and try to subdue it. Such is life.

One of the problems when you become successful is that jealousy and envy inevitably follow. There are people, I categorize them as life’s losers, who get their sense of accomplishment and achievement from trying to stop others. As far as I’m concerned, if they had any real ability they wouldn’t be against James, they’d be doing something constructive themselves.
I thought you were pro Bullplop Benny?

No problem
Quite happy to be proved wrong if it benefits the team ?
I just look at his career and I’d say the outcome is 70/30 in my favour - let’s see
I'd look at his career and say the likely outcome is maybe 70/30 against.

But let's do this properly and draw some parameters to work on. When I say something like "james do well this year", what do you constitute as James doing well? Bearing in mind we all accept that he isn't going to be a regular starter in the managers system and will be starting the majority of games from the bench.

Well that just shows Benitez is carrying on his vendetta from Madrid.

He , nor anyone in football will convince me any of those players are better than James.
Of course his opinion is all that matters , but that doesnt not mean he is right.
Unfortunately for our manager he just wasn't good enough for Madrid. That he could not face up to this fact and that he let his ego blame James for his own failings is a big worry. Hopefully, he has matured beyond spiteful finger-pointing. Even if he does try and derail James there will come a point he has to play him. If he doesn't he'll get marched out of GP by the fans.

One of the problems when you become successful is that jealousy and envy inevitably follow. There are people, I categorize them as life’s losers, who get their sense of accomplishment and achievement from trying to stop others. As far as I’m concerned, if they had any real ability they wouldn’t be against James, they’d be doing something constructive themselves.
Steady on
It’s not about jealousy
What pisses me off more than anything about him is that he has all the talent in the world but has never utilised it consistently at any club
He always successfully manages to do the minimum required
What is there to be jealous of?

He's a rat.

Denied us Diaz; belittled the club on social media; wont take a transfer set up for him because he wants to bleed Everton dry; goes instead to Ibiza and is working the Covid19 rules set up to protect people for his own selfish ends.

Ancelotti is to blame for this disaster.
lol lol lol lol

I'd look at his career and say the likely outcome is maybe 70/30 against.

But let's do this properly and draw some parameters to work on. When I say something like "james do well this year", what do you constitute as James doing well? Bearing in mind we all accept that he isn't going to be a regular starter in the managers system and will be starting the majority of games from the bench.
I can’t draw the parameters for him
That’s up to him and the manager
We’ll both know what success will and will not look like
Let’s see how it pans out

He's a rat.

Denied us Diaz; belittled the club on social media; wont take a transfer set up for him because he wants to bleed Everton dry; goes instead to Ibiza and is working the Covid19 rules set up to protect people for his own selfish ends.

Ancelotti is to blame for this disaster.
giphy.gif

Unfortunately for our manager he just wasn't good enough for Madrid. That he could not face up to this fact and that he let his ego blame James for his own failings is a big worry. Hopefully, he has matured beyond spiteful finger-pointing. Even if he does try and derail James there will come a point he has to play him. If he doesn't he'll get marched out of GP by the fans.
If we're losing games at Goodison and James is fit, but either not on the bench, or on the bench and 18 yo youth players are played ahead of him, and we end up losing the game, then fans will absolutely turn against him. And it would be his own fault.

I don't expect this to happen by the way. He knows that his position here is dependant upon performance. We have an owner who isn't frightened to sack underperforming managers.

Status
Not open for further replies.