2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aparently Edu Aguirre from spain tv show "el chiringuito" said Benítez told James that he won't be un his plans ... If true then is gg for James and no amount of pace /goals Will change the coachs opion..

Aparently Edu Aguirre from spain tv show "el chiringuito" said Benítez told James that he won't be un his plans ... If true then is gg for James and no amount of pace /goals Will change the coachs opion..
I would normally says it's just rubbish rumours from Twitter, however the guy on twitter who published it is followed by james

Shame as he seemed happy playing the last couple of weeks

Somehow I knew that the James thread being at the top meant bad news.

It figures, though. Benitez is a "with your shield or on it" guy, and James is not. Oil, meet water.

Here is the video in question:

To be clear: Aguirre explicitly notes here that James WANTS to play for Everton but Rafael has told him he isn't wanted and needs to find another team.

I don't think moshiri will want to sell him, he brings too much publicity and Columbian fans etc

Hard to judge it without knowing what business we’re aiming to do.. but we’ve seen the level James is, and we should be building around him especially if FFP is a problem and we don’t have cash to throw around.

Status
Not open for further replies.