2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, we'll actively be happy to let him go which, I kind of get, but it's also just so annoying cause we have a DoF who thought £28m on Iwobi was a good idea.

We'll never get to see what could be done with genuine pace around him in midfield and another attacking option so that we weren't so reliant on him.

That's the frustration. And I don't think what we'll save on 120k wages when we have wasters like Gomes on 100k and Bernard on 100k+ too, is worth it for the season.

One thing we'll never know is how hes embedded into the squad and his attitude around the place.

Ultimately we're probably happy to let him go due to playing only 24 games, but whenever he gets injured he just seems to get jet off to colombia or whatever.

It's a shame we wont see him in person in blue, and we will miss some of his quality but generally i can't say im that arsed.

That's a real stretch or mischaracterization of his situation with his NT. His beef is really with the coach rather than the side and is more from his part. Once he is fit there is little doubt he'll get called again and several teammates came out this week to try and calm the waters.

The Colombian offense has struggled this week and the prevailing opinion online is increasingly that Rueda had a bit of hubris giving James the tournament off to rest.
Really?
Didn't uncle Carlo give him enough rest last season?

Gutted to be honest. Few weeks back the club stated they had developed a training and recovery plan for him for pre season. Guess that meant he was planning on staying for at least another season. Looks like Carlo getting off has made his mind up for him.

One of the best players to ever pull on our shirt and most of us will never see him play for us in the flesh. Everton that
Let’s hope the club refund all the shirts with his name on them that have already been purchased ready for next season.

probably just offer a swap for a Delph one as there’s loads of them unsold..

Status
Not open for further replies.