2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

6DB07907-D416-42A0-A018-CBFD6836BFDD.jpeg

Made up if that's true. Especially coming directly from the man himself.

Maybe he's not best pleased with Ancelotti afterall. Wouldn't blame him.

Didn't Ancelotti kind of throw James 'under the bus' concerning being injured by saying in a presser that he didn't believe James was fit to play despite James saying he was? Publically being called a liar wouldn't sit well with anyone really.

That is a poor translation of what he said on a IG live with Camilo Zuniga and Teo Gutierrez (teammates of his at Brasil 2014).

In the live people were asking him about the Real rumors he said:

“No sé. Yo creo que no. Estamos viendo si me quedo otro año más ahí, está bien”

"Don't know. I think not. We are looking at if I stay another year there (Everton), it's good"

He was also asked directly on Carlo coming calling again and said:

“No creo que Ancelotti me vaya a llevar al Real Madrid, creo que es un ciclo cerrado, pero aún estoy joven.

I don't think Ancelloti will take me to Real Madrid, I think that's a circuit that's closed, but I'm still young.

I'm translating literally above while that Toffee Blues acct took some liberties that make it seem like he was making it seem like he was settling by staying. He was just saying that it's his plan to stay and he doesn't buy the rumours.

If Everton does hire Nuno, I'd expect him to stay as he will then be very tapped into who Everton are signing via Mendes.

He made a couple of aggressive statements on the Colombian NT (and them not trusting him that he's healthy when they ve asked him to play hurt in the past - and he was happy to do so) that have gone over terribly for him (rightfully so) in Colombia, so it's been a rough day for the guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.