2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

erm because he said he only come for Carlo?
Why is everyone he won’t stay like he only plays for one manager?

he has one year left and he’ll stay.

I also really hope he'll give us a chance, but i'm also seeing that he never mentions Everton in any social media posts (even during the season) so I don't know really. My positive energy and optimism about everything is being killed!

Carlo indulged him because they were mates whoever comes in might not be so soft

The new manager should do the exact same....i'm generally not for giving 1 player special treatment, but James is on a different planet to the rest of our team...

We just need to address the negatives he brings... i.e. only being able to play 50% ot games....thats manageable if we have better creative quality in the squad to replace him when he is out...

Bringing in a new right back, and right winger will also do wonders for the overall team...had iwobi in particular been any good, James' absence wouldn't have been as noticeable....had coleman still been able to get up and down the right then we wouldn't have been as easy to shut down...

not a great deal of money in this day and age, but equate that to appearances and actual fitness, not having a go at Rodriguez, but would the likes of City and United accept that ?

They don't need to accept it, they can attract top quality players....we cant...

If James isn't injury prone, he never signs for us...we knew this, but its worth the gamble for us even if he can just play half the games

Status
Not open for further replies.