2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The ship is sinking. Those that leave are rats. Those that stay...might be better shoving on a wig and some make up and making a beeline to the lifeboats that that kid and his mother you are about to trample over are eyeing up.
It's the ones that stay that are the real problem

He’ll already have a little clause in his contact to let him leave on a free this summer if a certain club comes in for him. Guaranteed.

Proper strange period for Everton the last 12 months have been.
Unless he follows Carlo to Madrid I can't see him going anywhere.
Not fit for enough games to be worth the punt.

It'll say a lot of James' character with what he does this summer. Leave Everton after not getting into the Colombia squad and it'll show him as a weak minded prima donna who needs exact requirements for him to perform. If he stays comes back strong from injury it'll show he's not just some luxury player along for the ride and that he actually does want to achieve something.

I'll just say this is something you might see and say about Moise Kean with us as well this summer but he's a kid at the beginning of his career still, James is at the tail end and wherever he'd go from us would be better but not the elite anymore, he's not guaranteed success anywhere anymore.

The ship is sinking. Those that leave are rats. Those that stay...might be better shoving on a wig and some make up and making a beeline to the lifeboats that that kid and his mother you are about to trample over are eyeing up.
No, the rats see out their overpriced contract. Not that I blame them.

It'll say a lot of James' character with what he does this summer. Leave Everton after not getting into the Colombia squad and it'll show him as a weak minded prima donna who needs exact requirements for him to perform. If he stays comes back strong from injury it'll show he's not just some luxury player along for the ride and that he actually does want to achieve something.

I'll just say this is something you might see and say about Moise Kean with us as well this summer but he's a kid at the beginning of his career still, James is at the tail end and wherever he'd go from us would be better but not the elite anymore, he's not guaranteed success anywhere anymore.

James Rodriguez really caring about proving he can do it on a rainy night in stoke

Status
Not open for further replies.