2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
....I love watching this fella but we need strategic, long-term players who positively impact games on a week by week basis. I’ve always thought Everton is a temporary stop for Rodriguez. Even if he’s here next season, I don’t think we can rely on him being fit for lengthy spells of the campaign.

Sadly, I feel similar about him as I do Ancelotti.

please follow Carlos, we need to adopt another system of recruiting players more like Leeds, buying this so called crocked superstar hasn’t really helped us one bit.

I don't have a problem with this statement at all, because too many people are throwing out flippant comments about how James is not interested in Everton, and been taking days off and going home early. As you can see there in the medical statement, the doctors make decisions based on medicine and science and most Doctors will abide by ethical standards, just like I understood industry standards as a chartered engineer.

The decision was based on when James would be fully fit again, not which matches he wants to play or which team gets his services. It's the same when doctors have to make split second decisions on the field treating players, especially players with concussion. They don't just let the player stay on just because he's KDB and its a champions league final.

It's actually pretty embarrassing some people (not you btw RR) that some people on here wanted to get rid, because he wasn't committed.
I’ve always said he’s our best player when fit. I think he played only 3 games for us the full 90 mins. I call him mr glass because he always picks up injuries. I wouldn’t get rid in fact I advocated that we need to sign similar ability players to cover for his absences. I just don’t think it’s financially viable for us to offer him a new contract tho so I can see next season being his last season or if he requests to leave then maybe we will loan him out and get his wages off the table.

The ship is sinking. Those that leave are rats. Those that stay...might be better shoving on a wig and some make up and making a beeline to the lifeboats that that kid and his mother you are about to trample over are eyeing up.

He’ll already have a little clause in his contact to let him leave on a free this summer if a certain club comes in for him. Guaranteed.

Proper strange period for Everton the last 12 months have been.

Status
Not open for further replies.