2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
My three year old son watches a cartoon called Paw Patrol. I swear the main character called Ryder is modelled on hamez!

a845cd8b488904117b71f2f5b3389bbd.jpg

"Chase that Gylfi lad, you lazy barstool"

We could be two games in hand on teams around us while still being I amongst it. In next couple weeks. Our injury luck has to even out now and we could be looking scary to competitors soon. When not many has been paying attention.

I think everyone has forgotten how free scoring we were early in the season too.

We were the best goalscoring team in the league with our best team out.

We could be two games in hand on teams around us while still being I amongst it. In next couple weeks. Our injury luck has to even out now and we could be looking scary to competitors soon. When not many has been paying attention.

James is the unknown X factor for me. The back 4 when we play Holgate and Godfrey won’t let many in. DCL and Richarlison can both score when given chances. We’ve kept up decent form despite Allan and James both missing or unfit for large periods. If James gets into the form he started the season in though, and stays in it, then all bets might be off as to what we can do because if we’re only ever conceding a maximum of one per game and he’s laying on 3 or 4 gilt edged chances every match, and gets back to scoring down his elf, then we could be boosting our form at just the right time.

Status
Not open for further replies.