2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he'll find gametime hard to come by this season.

Demarai Gray and Andros Townsend have more premier league experience than him...
I’m not sure about that, I think he will be the number 10. I suppose it depends on how the balance of the team sets up.

Depending on injuries and obviously If we buy a first choice RW. I don’t see gray or Townsend getting loads of starts

If a manager picks Townsend over Rodriguez due to PL experience he needs stoning.
James don't need to gamble with the fat spanish waiter, benitez will never trust him.... he just need to go and gamble somewhere else.
He is now in his 30s not much time for him to stagnate his career..

A fit committed James surely has to play .I understand the need to shift high earner's who might not get game time Bernard ,Delph type players .
I would dispair if we couldn't find a spot for him in any system benitez chooses or have to get rid just because of his wages

In a 4-3-3 he starts on the RW for me in a 4-2-3-1 he starts as a number 10. Manage his game time and we'll get more out of him. Away games against lesser teams use him from the bench. If we play midweek rest him. Basically use him one game a week and make sure he is well rested between.

6UDEwX.gif

Stay now

Status
Not open for further replies.