2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
The brother in law has been down to visit for a few days so not had a chance to come in here really and catch up with what's going on (days on beach and nights in the pub sort of thing). Spent last night in the Gray and Townsend threads moaning my troggs off and defending my views against people supporting the signing of two of the worst players we've signed in 10 years.

I completely missed out on this story. I can't believe we are openly selling the best player to have played for our club in my memory (early seventies onwards), and I can't believe there are blues actually supporting this decision. At times last year he was the only player that made Everton watchable.

I hated Benitez before he was connected to us. Every single thing he/the club has done since he took over has made me hate him even more.
No evidence he will be sold mate and on the plane to Florida as we speak

With Barney high-tailing it off to Madrid, the writing is on the wall regarding James hanging about. I would like to see Steven Naismith back in blue as his replacement.

NSNO

He's currently part of the coaching staff but I believe he had told Benitez that he is ready to step in and be our creative force at anytime!

I wouldn't read too much into that - I imagine he was key in marketing this tournament over there. It's entirely plausible we'll play him in both games out there to get fans' hopes up, and the ship him off as soon as we're back.
Agree but I wouldn't be losing it on the back of what Joyce wrote . Hes still our player until hes not. Joyce knows nowt

I imagine he’s available at the right price like most of them. Seems to be no concrete interest at him atm.
Was linked with Sevilla yesterday. Will be gutted if he goes. Who would create from midfield? No James or Sigurdsson, we are relying on Gomes, dearie me

I am not sure what clubs will be after Hamez that are bigger or richer than Everton.

I think it all comes down to Benitez.

Both manager and player speak Spanish and both should know exactly where each other stands.

Status
Not open for further replies.