2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gonna be ordering a James 10 top there I’d say. Did it find it weird in pre season everyone else was wearing their normal number for example Kean 27 but James had 10 I think. Think he’ll be staying we’d be mad to get rid.

Every player in the world is for sale at the right price.

And let’s be honest, we don’t need luxury players at this point, we need grafters.

One man does not make a club.
Burnley have grafters. The teams that finished above us have skillful players.

Gonna be ordering a James 10 top there I’d say. Did it find it weird in pre season everyone else was wearing their normal number for example Kean 27 but James had 10 I think. Think he’ll be staying we’d be mad to get rid.
Are we sure an ageing James will be hold down the number ten role all season?

Are we sure an ageing James will be hold down the number ten role all season?
With a player like Iwobi as his backup pushing him every inch I think this could be James’ best career season yet…

But no the lad could be in a wheelchair and he’s still miles better than anything we’ve got or can bring in.

With a player like Iwobi as his backup pushing him every inch I think this could be James’ best career season yet…

But no the lad could be in a wheelchair and he’s still miles better than anything we’ve got or can bring in.
Sigurdsson played just as much as him last season I think. Wouldn’t be surprised to see James go and a new man brought in there for competition.

Some of the shouts on here are kin nuts, about the one world class footballer currently on our books.

I'll blame the heat, cos there's no good reason to be advocating hoofing James when we are left with the absolute wasters , or are taking on lil Philly, whose career has bombed after the rs Peds worked there way out of his system - absolutely barmy.

If he wants out that's different, and we should try and get as much as we can for a genuinely works class player.

Thing is, I don't see that he wants away, from his social media and pre-season work.

Status
Not open for further replies.