2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think he's more likely to retire into full-time Instagram god status, personally.

He's putting up with a lot of nonsense to keep drawing a paycheck. If he can monetize social media to such a degree that he doesn't need the paycheck, I think he's out.
If he wanted to retire into full-time Instagram god status he could have done so already. He is one of the footballers more followed in Instagram and he is already making lots of money advertising there so he really doesn’t need Everton’s paycheck but he still wants to play football, it is his passion.

If he wanted to retire into full-time Instagram god status he could have done so already. He is one of the footballers more followed in Instagram and he is already making lots of money advertising there so he really doesn’t need Everton’s paycheck but he still wants to play football, it is his passion.

I long for a career as an Instagram star.

If only I knew someone who's sister was a model who could catapult me into Hollywood fame... lol

I agree with the notion that it's his passion.

I'm not convinced that he wants to continue to put up with his body's interference in pursuing that passion.

Except when he's tired

Sister's an insta model? Need proof, otherwise your credibility on here could be in question.
I never claimed she was a model @ForeverBlue92 did. But she is pretty cute to be one.

I wouldn’t want to ruin my credibility here at GOT so let me introduce you to my sis, Paola. She is also single lol

BBC220B4-C029-47EF-B0CD-677AB34F6755.jpeg

EA80D4B3-D7B8-4A60-A84A-2DB1895716D7.jpeg

CD09EC8A-5D28-450D-9754-7AC34DF35DD4.jpeg

6A2E2E19-C31E-4082-9012-AB347E793FA2.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.