2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Desperately need a replacement in that creative position if he leaves. We seen the impact he had at times. Just a shame he was hardly fit and no fans really seen him play live.

never got the feeling he was here long term.

He'll be here, he's writing his own future with all these injuries, less and less teams will be interested, such a shame, man can pass a football exquisitely

Genuinely gutted if he leaves before I get to see him play for us - I don't care he was injured or skiving for quite a bit of last season, he was a huge positive for me.

He brought stardust to a team of crabs, and made us a better side and we will be poorer without him.

In just a few months, From the highs of James and DCL ripping teams to bits, spirit of the blues top of the charts and Everton top of the league to Carlo showing us his arse and the fsw seemingly imminent - sums us up as a club perfectly.

Desperately need a replacement in that creative position if he leaves. We seen the impact he had at times. Just a shame he was hardly fit and no fans really seen him play live.

never got the feeling he was here long term.
Nah we've got gylfi we will be fine

*Runs*

If you were the owner of a big team would you buy him? He’s out most of the time and has been at clubs before he came here, his injury record is very poor. Are they going to pay him just to hardly play? he might think he’s better off staying where he has a contract paying him an astronomical amount of money, If I was him I don’t think I’d really be pushing for a move, it’s not that he wants to go for playing time as I think most of the time he doesn’t care whether he plays or not. I think Carlo was a soft touch and let lots of our players not bother much in training etc. The likes of Sigs and Gomes got away with putting next to nothing effort in all season.

Genuinely gutted if he leaves before I get to see him play for us - I don't care he was injured or skiving for quite a bit of last season, he was a huge positive for me.

He brought stardust to a team of crabs, and made us a better side and we will be poorer without him.

In just a few months, From the highs of James and DCL ripping teams to bits, spirit of the blues top of the charts and Everton top of the league to Carlo showing us his arse and the fsw seemingly imminent - sums us up as a club perfectly.

i’m in stitches lol

Status
Not open for further replies.