2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a bit poor not to be at the wolves game even interact with the fans after the game,I bet there was kids at that game desperate to see him,and who knows if he could have affected the city game ,a game we had something on
I know what you're saying but if i was in his shoes I'd have been off as soon as possible if i hadn't seen my daughter for a year.

I know what you're saying but if i was in his shoes I'd have been off as soon as possible if i hadn't seen my daughter for a year.

Nobody saying they wouldn’t at all but if they are to let him go early when under contract to try help the team ,then at the very least they shouid be telling him ,don’t post anything online ,it just looks poor and it looks like we’re being taking the piss out of

Let’s face it, by far the most gifted footballer at the club and without the injuries he’d be by far and away our POTS.

Commitment shommitment - just a loosely defined term us Evertonians use to criticise players whose quality we can’t quite comprehend.

As for all of this ‘private jet’ malarkey, sounds like we are looking for a scapegoat cos we got thumped by city. I’d be looking at the eleven on the pitch. Keane and Holdgate looked like they were on holiday already. And if Jameth leaving on a jet plane makes you play worse, then ya crap already.

Bit weird the way people talk about him like he’s the greatest player of all time.
Spurs have a handful of more effective players. They were 7th.

He’s a good player, but overall his season was nothing special.

Bit weird the way people talk about him like he’s the greatest player of all time.
Spurs have a handful of more effective players. They were 7th.

He’s a good player, but overall his season was nothing special.
Admittedly he only played half a season mate but along with the mid eighties team and Kanchelskis he’s easily the best player I’ve seen in royal blue.

It’s a bit poor not to be at the wolves game even interact with the fans after the game,I bet there was kids at that game desperate to see him,and who knows if he could have affected the city game ,a game we had something on

I think it's fair to say that, given Carlo but Coleman on the bench v City with no intention of playing him, then James could have been on the bench at the Wolves game in order to be there at full-time at the very least.

It has been pointed out that no players not involved in the matchday squad did the lap of appreciation, however.

Poor sap didn't know what hit him when he saw Sigurdsson and Davies on the same playing field as him.

Whisper it quietly, but James has definitely enjoyed playing with Sigurdsson this year. That Spurs home game was probably the first time i've seen two players link up that well for us since Baines and Pienaar.

Unfortunately, other than in very exceptional circumstances, we shouldn't be playing them together and it happened far too often, because they're both too slow.

James is magic. He can't stay fit though and because he's our only decent passer, teams just targetted him and doubled up. Why we never tried him back on the right is annoying, but injuries to other players at the time when maybe he could have been played there probably meant it was improbable.

He's far from the problem at Everton. Directly contributed - goals and assists - to 14 goals in all comps. Only 13 players in the league created more big chances than James this season, and he played 23 games.

Status
Not open for further replies.