2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is what it is...

Not surprised at all.

Absolute privilege watching this fella.

Makes me feel like a fraud for idolising false prophets in years gone by.

Just hope we can keep him fit...

It would be a result if we can get 75/80% of games out of him.

Would also help if his teammates and the club were a little more protective/caused a fuss when he gets clattered every game.

See how many games he manages next season - not convinced we should be rushing to extend his deal at the moment.

It gets a touch boring when we are told they [any player] are defo back, then either in the Press conference or when the team is announced you find out they are Still Injured, but to be fair James was almost non existent his last game, but we all know it only takes one brilliant pass from him to set something up

I know mate, does my head in. Luckily I only read your press conference bits and it saves me the fume I'd normally reserve for the manager lol

It gets a touch boring when we are told they [any player] are defo back, then either in the Press conference or when the team is announced you find out they are Still Injured, but to be fair James was almost non existent his last game, but we all know it only takes one brilliant pass from him to set something up
True enough Ring master, I appreciate James’s brilliant moments, but the game lasts for ninety minutes not thirty, and lets be honest James can be an handicap in those other sixty minutes because he offers nothing defensively.

Good thing hes out, last thing we need is finishing 7th and having to play next season with an entire squad of cripples due to some jarg European competition thats so bad it makes the UEFA Cups “Thursday nights on channel 5” tag seem glamorous.

Said it before, so I'll remind people again...it's the maximum amount of games he plays each season due to his calf issues since 2014.

It's the quality he provides when he plays. Stats don't lie on that.

Just have to accept it.
Screenshot_20210507-164120.png

We have to plan for the season like James doesn't exist, He might play one game then miss the next 5, We can't rely on him the whole season and we know that so we need the right players and system to use when it happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.