2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've said mine about JR before. A phenomenal player when he is injury free and in shape, but unfortunately this is far too rare. Therefore, no top clubs are interested in him either.

It is not only in the matches that it is important to have their best players, but also in the training field. It should make the level of training better, and the manager needs the best players to work with the system and create relationships between the players.

If the players are at the physio all the time, this will be an impossible task. It is also very unfortunate for the performance culture.

Shock shock horror, he's out when Ancelotti said he should be fine for Sunday.

Not worth watching us without James as we are just absolutely crap on the eye
I'm also worried about him saying Doucoure should be fit fot Sunday because like you mentioned his predictions are rarely accurate. But I hope not can't take seeing Gomes in the midfield. The horror of it all

It does of course matter how much time he plays but as one who saw Alex Young this is what at least to my recollection it was like ,he was called tenderfoot because of it .Still they are the players we all want to see and we don't pay the wages so it is fine in some way just to see them in our shirt .Yes I know all the arguments against but I would rather see one of his passes than my wife naked .
Erm may be that wasn't the best example

When he signed we knew we'd only see him in spurts so we can't really complain about it now.
What, the fact that he’s missing for the vital part of the season?
no you are right, we should rejoice in the fact that he plays for Everton when he possibly can and we should be thankful.

We knew the score going into this deal, but I do hope it'll mean that there are no more signings of this type in the summer.

One in, one out when it comes to quality players that are likely to miss a lot of football, I reckon.

Status
Not open for further replies.