2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

This all ends with James returning next week...we go on our best run of form, while fans still speculate...we get to the final game of the season knowing a win against City gets us into the Top 4...
James scores a last minute winner...celebrates by dropping his shorts to show the world the rumour was false....Ref sends him off for indecent exposure, and disallows the goal.
We miss out on Top 4, and get deducted 20 points for next season and are warned about our future conduct on the pitch...

Everton that...

This all ends with James returning next week...we go on our best run of form, while fans still speculate...we get to the final game of the season knowing a win against City gets us into the Top 4...
James scores a last minute winner...celebrates by dropping his shorts to show the world the rumour was false....Ref sends him off for indecent exposure, and disallows the goal.
We miss out on Top 4, and get deducted 20 points for next season and are warned about our future conduct on the pitch...

Everton that...
Wow. That's probably the most pessimistic scenario I've ever heard.

What kind of warped alternative reality have I wondered into here? Jane Rodriguez lol

Anyway, this is terrain our loveable neighbours know all about. I give you one Fernando 'ladyboy' Torres. That £50m transfer to Chelsea must have coincided with his hormone treatment affecting performance. Just following their logic, like.

Divs.

20210325120343.jpg

Hamez with a hairy c...

The way she slotted that pass to Richarlison for 1-0 at anfield. Beautiful! Kopites starting a petition to get the points back coz we had a girl playing for us.
they would have to pay a lot of points back for the games torres played in wouldnt they

Status
Not open for further replies.