2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such cuties!

Screenshot_20210324-113231.png

James may not be having an impact at the moment on the field but his jersey sales are at least making his time, regardless of him playing or not, worth it for the team in terms of growing a fan base in Colombia and around the world. The marketing exposure Everton is gaining because of James can't be underestimated.

View attachment 122072

Everton reports an exponential growth in the sale of the James Rodríguez jersey with the number 19 . The Liverpool press highlights the satisfaction in the club for the country's fever with the midfielder.

The Toffee fans expanded in Colombia with the arrival of their star signing in September . That was among the plans of its marketing department when its presentation was made official, but it was more surprising with the level it reached.

The local Liverpool Echo newspaper pointed out that there is a festive atmosphere in the club due to the requests of the fans with the James shirt.

" Everton is baffled by the impact of the arrival of James Rodriguez in their country , as that love story grows," he explained in a report.

Lines later, he expanded: "Sales grew by 6000 percent." The 19 shirt can be obtained for 70 euros.

Meanwhile, the midfielder continues to recover from his physical discomfort. Without playing since March 1 , he could reappear on April 5 for the Premier League game against Crystal Palace .

In his first season in English football, he has 18 games and five goals.
I’m 60 years old and supporting Everton for at least 55 of those
Last Christmas I got my first ever Everton Jersey with a name on the back
Yes you guessed it James 19
The man is more pleasing in the eye on a football pitch that even the Golden Vision

Status
Not open for further replies.