2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit, I thought he’d at least play 30 games this year. It’s looking more like 20-25 now which is disappointing given how much fun it was the first part of the season, that was simply my favourite football ever as an Everton fan. Since the Liverpool game (the first one), he’s had a very interrupted season and I think if he ends up playing like 8 of the 12 remaining games... that’s good enough to help us win some important games.

On bright side, Conmebol has cancelled the two qualifying fixtures scheduled this month which will keep James and Yerri with Everton through the Spring without interruption.

Hopefully this means if they are resting him here, he will have a chance to build some form rest of season.

I’m sure I remember nonsense rumours he was in Colombia celebrating NYE and then a few hours later he was in a squad earlier in the season... not sure why people are so quick to take rumours as gospel one way or the other

Hes the new landon Donovan. We get hi. At selected times but happy to have him.

How is anybody actually surprised at his injury record? If he wasn't injury prone he wouldn't be at Everton and he certainly wouldn't have been on a free. When he's on the pitch he's world class, enjoy him when he's here

I really hope we support him and don't keep perpetuating this idea that he is weak, injury-prone or not suited for the PL. He started really well, he looksfit, and he's a bit unlucky. This season has been tough on injuries - look how many we have had! Already his stats are great, and he's also made Gylfi play better.
We'll be fine with him!

Is anyone knows what’s really wrong with him , all what we get is very blur, i still don’t know from what kind of injury is suffering at the moment , doesn’t help the rest of the team if you playing evert three games ,you can’t really improve anything, honestly pissed

If this is referring to my post it’s misunderstanding, I am really curious what’s going on with him ... Carlo give as nothing most of the time at least James most of the time picked up some injuries during the training not at the games

Status
Not open for further replies.