2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

I am sure the weather in Munich was cold in the winter
If anyone here on GOT has ever spent time in Germany, in winter, they would certainly confirm that it gets very, very cold. It was minus here for a few days the other week, in a German winter it can be like that for a month.
James is probably the first 'superstar' we've had, you only need to look at his Instagram posts and the attention they get. An example is he posted a photo 2 hours ago that's already had over half a million likes. Compare that to the official Everton Instagram account that will get maybe 20 thousand likes in 24 hours.
It's important that the club look after him, because he's one of these players that needs to be looked after, but the upside of that is a confident player on the pitch. It's not something that we're used to, but it's something we should maybe encourage.

Munich winter is colder

But the relentless Grey Skies and Drizzle is what really gets to people about UK wintets
Gonna be 15 degrees next week.

Has been two cold spells this winter but nothing too bad, nowhere near as much snow as I'd have liked. Previous winters have been bitterly cold.

Even if was a bit cold for him which I'm not having it , just get him to put a pair of jeggins on and a tank top sorted!

Not only has he not been given the ball enough in areas where he can do damage, the players in front of him havent offered enough movement for his left foot wand to connect with them.

What surprises me though is, this talk of athletico Madrid being a possible destination; do you really think the Mourinho of the Spanish football, simeone, would want a player like james who wont really do much tracking back? I cant see james being at the top of his target list for next season tbh.

Not only has he not been given the ball enough in areas where he can do damage, the players in front of him havent offered enough movement for his left foot wand to connect with them.

What surprises me though is, this talk of athletico Madrid being a possible destination; do you really think the Mourinho of the Spanish football, simeone, would want a player like james who wont really do much tracking back? I cant see james being at the top of his target list for next season tbh.

Simeone did want James in the summer of 2019. Actually a deal was said to happen until Atletico beat Real like 7 to 1 in a pre season match and Florentino blocked the deal from happening.

Apparently the deal was for $40 million euros at the time

Simeone did want James in the summer of 2019. Actually a deal was said to happen until Atletico beat Real like 7 to 1 in a pre season match and Florentino blocked the deal from happening.

Apparently the deal was for $40 million euros at the time
He was brilliant, since a few injuries to the whole I hasten to add his form since New Year hasn’t been great but we’ve got 17 games to play. If we get a fit 1st 11 and James back on fire we can go places. He’s due a performance. Let’s hope it starts tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.