2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
As good as he was on the right, i'd like to see him playing through the middle where he can really do damage.
Although that probably means a formation change so we might not see it for a while. God its nice to have options.

Has he always been that disciplined? Can’t recall noticing it before.

I noticed he shadowed Kane a lot, so I find that line surprising, Kane clearly just let himself get marked for 90minutes.

I must admit I haven't delved much into heatmaps or pass maps for a long time, think part of me didn't care enough or something.

But this team, this manager, it certainly needs closer inspection!

Other than Coleman hardly overlapping, Keane was the 1 who stood out the most, very impressive.

You can see it in the midfielders as well, Allan was central, Gomes 1 side, Donkeree the other, man like Carlo doing mad tings.

I noticed he shadowed Kane a lot, so I find that line surprising, Kane clearly just let himself get marked for 90minutes.

I must admit I haven't delved much into heatmaps or pass maps for a long time, think part of me didn't care enough or something.

But this team, this manager, it certainly needs closer inspection!

Other than Coleman hardly overlapping, Keane was the 1 who stood out the most, very impressive.

You can see it in the midfielders as well, Allan was central, Gomes 1 side, Donkeree the other, man like Carlo doing mad tings.
Would be interesting to compare to the Spurs pass maps but haven’t seen any of them - quite likely for the “part of me didn’t care enough” understandable feeling of the Spurs fans!

Status
Not open for further replies.