2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been listening to Sinnita's So Macho 80's classic on repeat for an hour. Pretty sure that girl wrote that about Rodriguez before he was even born!

A good hour of that, along with eye of the tiger and the timeless "I wanna know what love is" and all my positive energy will translate to Carlo confirming that James is 110% ready and raring to go for Saturday.
That's right mate, you back off and leave James for macca.

I'm nearly done with my album for James Rodriguez

The moods of macca
The magic of macca
The mysteries of macca
The misunderstanding of macca (featuring maccas mum)
The moves of macca
macca and his motivation
macca and the moody blues - live
mesmerised by macca
many faces of macca

I'm not sure if to put these on CD or if he's a proper old fashioned music lover and would appreciate them on cassette? At least then I can do

Side a : I love you
Side b : James Rodriguez

Maccavennie your profound knowledge of music and your love for James never ceases to amaze me.

I say you should go for CD. I think James is too young to know what a cassette is. And btw, it would be an honor to get one too.

Death, you should know better than multitask. I can already tell that your are not as devoted to song writing for our prince as @maccavennie is. But I still like you.
Lol I have nothing on Mac.
But I write plenty music my revolutionary weed girl. Plenty of rap and record music for many Irish rap artists.

I just woke up to have a glass of honey and milk. I am going back to my Death to dormir tal vez soñar. See you at Goodison Park tomorrow.

James will do many magical things.
I feel like when we predicted him to score v wba that he will in this game again. buenas noches.

Lol I have nothing on Mac.
But I write plenty music my revolutionary weed girl. Plenty of rap and record music for many Irish rap artists.

I just woke up to have a glass of honey and milk. I am going back to my Death to dormir tal vez soñar. See you at Goodison Park tomorrow.

James will do many magical things.
I feel like when we predicted him to score v wba that he will in this game again. buenas noches.
I bet you are better at writing rap than James ballads ;) Feel free to share your music with me.

Honey and milk, how yummy

Yes to magical! Those are my favorite matches. COYB

Buenas noches.

Love Duncan Fergusons encouragement to him. Starts off with

Well done James

Then goes to

Well done Hamez

Then goes to

Well done Hamaz

He's going to have a match winning game tomorrow, I can feel it in my bones

Plus I've had Whitney Houstons "the greatest love of all" on for the past hour. That girl could sing and I'm certain that song was penned for our James. Her absolutely jaw dropping magnificent "I will always love you" will be getting saved for the league Cup match against the mancs. 100% that was penned for James Rodriguez. I think even in the film the bodyguard, I notice how Kevin Costner tries to do a steely eyed Rodriguez look.

A chapter straight from American psycho

Think this lad will do some damage today, it’s clear now Van Dykes deliberate cheating effectively took him out the game on the derby and he wasn’t fit at Southampton. Only concern is that without Richarlison no one else is intelligent enough to make the right runs for him to pick out, he may have to do it on his own

Think this lad will do some damage today, it’s clear now Van Dykes deliberate cheating effectively took him out the game on the derby and he wasn’t fit at Southampton. Only concern is that without Richarlison no one else is intelligent enough to make the right runs for him to pick out, he may have to do it on his own

Right on VVD wanted to take out James and a bit later DCL, all ignore that and go on about Pickers.

As for today, get Gordon on to link with James and Digne and to support DCL.

Absolutely no problem with him not defending if he is creating, but when he has barely had a sniff he can stand out. Coleman poor, but he is constantly defending two players.
Get into it James - been 3 poor halves now.

Status
Not open for further replies.