Love love love love
Sent from Madrid after Carlo bid
Zidanes a tit we think your fit
Have I told you lately that I love you?
Well I do
Love you
Call me.
maccavennie
Me and all of the players haven’t been able to sleep after reading this...

He’s basically Liverpool’s answer to Sky Dome, any rockets or shells fired into Goodison airspace from the Wirral or surrounding areas he simply picks off with that sweet sweet left peg of his

Suits him here as he doesn't have to do any one else's running.

Also, it gets pretty cold in Germany and he did OK over there in winter. The gulf stream blowing over Crosby beach in January will sort him out
I went to Madrid in January a few years back and it was freezing, mountains around the city had snow on them. The top tier of the Bernabau has heaters in the roof.

I went to Madrid in January a few years back and it was freezing, mountains around the city had snow on them. The top tier of the Bernabau has heaters in the roof.
The mountains have snow on them for a few months - good skiing apparently. As for freezing it's all a matter of perspective I suppose, I've been a bit chilly there, but nothing like places in the UK.
The heaters in the Bernabeu are lovely (not so much the smell of the exotic cigarettes) maybe Atletico should look to add some to the Wanda. Gets a tad chilly in there at times.

Would love him to have a real stand up game where he scores like 4 goals and 3 assists. Just properly destroy a team instead of going easy on them like he is now with just a couple of goals/assists.

Would love him to have a real stand up game where he scores like 4 goals and 3 assists. Just properly destroy a team instead of going easy on them like he is now with just a couple of goals/assists.

I don't think he is that kind of player. Not because he lacks the ability, but it is not his style. He is a play maker in every way. His first thought is always to move the ball and generate football. He is not looking for his goal or his own assist, but making the right play to put the team in a scoring opportunity.

He will get a hat trick this year, of that I'm sure. Also multiple multi assists games. But he is fine being the pre assister. He just wants the team to score

I don't think he is that kind of player. Not because he lacks the ability, but it is not his style. He is a play maker in every way. His first thought is always to move the ball and generate football. He is not looking for his goal or his own assist, but making the right play to put the team in a scoring opportunity.

He will get a hat trick this year, of that I'm sure. Also multiple multi assists games. But he is fine being the pre assister. He just wants the team to score
Hasn’t he got like 4 assists and 3 goals in 5 games ? Which if he keeps Up we will definitely be close to top 4

Status
Not open for further replies.