2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep reading this. Game is Tuesday at 8:30 pm U.S, which is 1:30 am Wednesday in England. He still has all of Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday to travel and recover.

If it’s Tuesday then at least that gives us 24 hours.

But still, I still want Colombia 25-0 win and him to not need to to play the return leg, and if it then I hope we’re going to pay him a considerable amount to feign an injury.

If it’s Tuesday then at least that gives us 24 hours.

But still, I still want Colombia 25-0 win and him to not need to to play the return leg, and if it then I hope we’re going to pay him a considerable amount to feign an injury.

I really don't know what to expect from Chile.

Their golden generation has aged and I don't think they are producing talent like they were before. But they have our number for some reason. On paper, it should be an easy win and an early night for James....but CONMEBOL is as wild as the EPL when it comes to crazy results

I really don't know what to expect from Chile.

Their golden generation has aged and I don't think they are producing talent like they were before. But they have our number for some reason. On paper, it should be an easy win and an early night for James....but CONMEBOL is as wild as the EPL when it comes to crazy results

Sorry for asking, are you Colombian?

The fact you’re sayingEPL, then I would think so.

If it’s because of James then welcome, and o hope you’re enjoying this spell of Everton, it’s magical!

I fancy Colombia. Chile are just lacking nowadays, Alexis is playing better, but it’s ageing and I agree.

I just think if you’re in the top 4.

Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay maybe but you or Chile are realistically the teams to go for it, but I fancy Colombia and hope they’re there for 2022, as will be nice to see James as I’m going!

If it’s because of James then welcome, and o hope you’re enjoying this spell of Everton, it’s magical!

I fancy Colombia. Chile are just lacking nowadays, Alexis is playing better, but it’s ageing and I agree.

Argentina, Brazil and Uruguay maybe but you or Chile are realistically the teams to go for it, but I fancy Colombia and hope they’re there for 2022, as will be nice to see James as I’m going!

America.

Yes sir. Very Colombian lol

And I agree. No way we miss out on the WC. I hope to be there as well, I was in Russia for the last one

Our brotherhood is ready for your next mission....

Assassins Everton.jpg

Love the 4th goal against brighton because of how he used his head. As we broke from the halfway line just look at how he lets all the brighton defenders chase back and he drifts into space totaly unmarked. Clever play.
This is exactly what he´s done all along for years--James is not just about his magic wand of a left foot; it is also about a ghost-like ability to manage space. This bundesliga analysis explains it quite well:

Status
Not open for further replies.