2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.

I don't even get the first idea he had. He's a 29 year old worldwide superstar who is still damn near world class on relatively low wages on a 2 year contract that we didn't pay a fee for. How is ANY of that a bad deal?
Journalists, those outside of Colombia that is, don't understand why he hasn't gone to an elite club. They don't just get it so they make crap up to justify it.

The question they should be asking is what is wrong with football when one of its brightest stars is able to disappear for so long

Worldwide

Great article and showcases how widespread the interest in Everton has gone...

But it misses out on one key point for me... the mere fact of having James is a massive draw for the best up and comers in the world.. it will help our efforts to build the team from the ground up .. it doesn’t go against it... we got Niels and Branthwaite too.. and what exceptional purchases they appear to be...

We are not one thing or another.. and if done right that is our strength at the moment.. blending potential worldies with true superstars in James and Allen.. it’s making everyone better!

I’m excited for the next wave of purchases as we evolve again... we have become a club players want to play for again.

Status
Not open for further replies.