2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember people taking Drenthe/ Shandy Van Der Meydes sides over Moyes because they were two of our "creative" players yet when it all came out in the washing months/years later he was right to get rid.

Doesn't matter how talented a player is if the manager has certain expectations and that player doesn't meet them then he's rightfully hooked.

We moan for years about having a rogue squad who take the mick and treat the club like a retirement home this is why because they have taken manager after manager for a ride ever since Moyes left.

Back the manager and let him rebuild the squad.

How do you you know this isn't Benitez's train of thought? Get a job back home at a big club on loads of dosh?

I remember people taking Drenthe/ Shandy Van Der Meydes sides over Moyes because they were two of our "creative" players yet when it all came out in the washing months/years later he was right to get rid.

Doesn't matter how talented a player is if the manager has certain expectations and that player doesn't meet them then he's rightfully hooked.

We moan for years about having a rogue squad who take the mick and treat the club like a retirement home this is why because they have taken manager after manager for a ride ever since Moyes left.

Mate I hope your not comparing James Rodriquez to Andy can Der meyde and Drenthe HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

why do you just make up complete fiction and put it across as fact.
Go to bed.

If Benitez hounds out Rodrigues I'm not sure what I'll do, might have to give this season a swerve altogether. He's the only thing I'm looking forward to. If we're going to be scrapping around between 15th and 9th, I'd much rather watch a player like him...

I said it the other day mate, it's sad that we've got fellow Everton fans defending Benitez to the hilt no matter what.
That is the problem now though, them last three words you said “no matter what.” They have tied their colours to the bad ship Rafael and will go down with him very soon. I’ll give it September before the word “plotter” gets used every single page of the Rafael thread.

Bit of a difference between them 2 and James. James is sat in his streaming COD on twitch, the other 2 however we’re out on the ale and the lemo nailing brasses.

Status
Not open for further replies.