2020/21 James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Errrr…James has been pushing for a move since Fraudelotti left. This is nothing to do with Benitez.
Yet all media reporting , a media that universally backs Benitez, says he is looking to shift him and coincidentally I think he also bombed him out at Madrid . The available evidence would suggest that it’s got a fair bit to do with him , clearly he thinks the side will do better with the players the he's bought plus Iwobi and Gomes rather than James . Very possibly That’s in the squad it seems not just the first Eleven , it must make sense to him again those that fervently back him seem to follow it , me I’m struggling .

Notice it's only the Rafael fan boys backing Rafael.

Lad even half trying is STILL 10x better than the likes of iwobi, Townsend, gomes and the naughty 31 year old

I remember people taking Drenthe/ Shandy Van Der Meydes sides over Moyes because they were two of our "creative" players yet when it all came out in the washing months/years later he was right to get rid.

Doesn't matter how talented a player is if the manager has certain expectations and that player doesn't meet them then he's rightfully hooked.

We moan for years about having a rogue squad who take the mick and treat the club like a retirement home this is why because they have taken manager after manager for a ride ever since Moyes left.

Back the manager and let him rebuild the squad.

I remember people taking Drenthe/ Shandy Van Der Meydes sides over Moyes because they were two of our "creative" players yet when it all came out in the washing months/years later he was right to get rid.

Doesn't matter how talented a player is if the manager has certain expectations and that player doesn't meet them then he's rightfully hooked.

We moan for years about having a rogue squad who take the mick and treat the club like a retirement home this is why because they have taken manager after manager for a ride ever since Moyes left.

You’re deffo on a wind up lol

Some people just want to build a football team from hard working labors but without engineer and architect :coffee:
Like the Barca team from a few years back. And the city team in recent times. Talented players but also hardworking. No one denies James is talented but he is not a team player. And the stats back this up 100%. It’s not just Benitez who knows this. Zidane knew it and his record speaks for itself.

The absolute state of this

Status
Not open for further replies.