Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You think Brands having a night out with players brought in by Ancelotti is proof he's in control of anything other than his rubbish wardrobe?

There's an Athletic article today that's about 3,000 words concerning how Everton landed these players and doesn't mention Brands once.

He's here still. But his role in identifying and negotiating with players has changed. Ancelotti, Joorabchian and Moshiri cracked the James deal. That's for sure.

Who do you think the source is for that Athletic article.

Not quite got my finger on the pulse here, but have they all retired for the night now? Surely professional athletes like these should have an iron routine of being tucked up in sleepy bo-bos by this time, with the Sam Allardyce Book of Football Tactics and a cup of Horlicks?

200.gif

You think Brands having a night out with players brought in by Ancelotti is proof he's in control of anything other than his rubbish wardrobe?

There's an Athletic article today that's about 3,000 words concerning how Everton landed these players and doesn't mention Brands once.

He's here still. But his role in identifying and negotiating with players has changed. Ancelotti, Joorabchian and Moshiri cracked the James deal. That's for sure.
The Athletic were there to witness all this were they mate ?. You need to chill.

I do have my doubts about James. He is class when he's on form and interested in the game. However, those performances can be few and far between. And the injury record seems like a gamble.

If Ancelotti has signed him though we have to put faith in that.

Overall, one for the club's profile as much as anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.