Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
200.gif

Too late now, maybe tomorrow, maybe next Tuesday

I do have my doubts about James. He is class when he's on form and interested in the game. However, those performances can be few and far between. And the injury record seems like a gamble.

If Ancelotti has signed him though we have to put faith in that.

Overall, one for the club's profile as much as anything else.

2013 portugese team of year
2014 ligue 1 team of the year
2015 la liga team of the year
2017 - 18 bundesliga team of season
2019 cope america team of tournament

Not really 'few and far between'

Allan appears to be a box to box type

FGS he'll be chased out after sleeping with a RS gangsta ma in next to no time then.

Our fans are utterly demented lol

They're going to scare away the players before they seal the deal... You'd think they could have found them a table away from the onlookers...

"Carlo!"

1dvY.gif

the games when he's on it mate are the games we turn 1 point into 3 and 0 points into 1 and sometimes into 3.

He's a game changer not just on the pitch but off it
Carlo is showing everyone he still has the pulling power and as long as thats the case and we back him, he will back himself to get the blend and balance on the pitch right. That can only be a good thing for us.
It's a coup for Ancelotti getting him here, no question.

I just have my doubts on fitness and application. If anyone can get his head right Ancelotti will.

So much for our flight tracking:

It was an early start for James Rodriguez.

At sunrise on Thursday, he rose and made his way to Stansted airport where he caught a 7:30am flight.

His destination was Liverpool John Lennon Airport and a fresh start.

As Rodriguez stepped onboard Everton owner Farhad Moshiri’s private jet, taking his seat in the same luxury aircraft used to shuttle Brazil international Allan to Merseyside 24 hours earlier, the final stages of a transfer that had seemed implausible this summer were in motion.
Seats still stained from where Allan was absolutely railing his missus the day before

Status
Not open for further replies.