Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do have my doubts about James. He is class when he's on form and interested in the game. However, those performances can be few and far between. And the injury record seems like a gamble.

If Ancelotti has signed him though we have to put faith in that.

Overall, one for the club's profile as much as anything else.
Not like you to have doubts on new signings??

I do have my doubts about James. He is class when he's on form and interested in the game. However, those performances can be few and far between. And the injury record seems like a gamble.

If Ancelotti has signed him though we have to put faith in that.

Overall, one for the club's profile as much as anything else.

the games when he's on it mate are the games we turn 1 point into 3 and 0 points into 1 and sometimes into 3.

He's a game changer not just on the pitch but off it
Carlo is showing everyone he still has the pulling power and as long as thats the case and we back him, he will back himself to get the blend and balance on the pitch right. That can only be a good thing for us.

Expect a Real Madrid tweet soon, they’ve just, in the past 20 mins or so, announced Ceballos’ second loan at Arsenal having earlier announced Brahim’s move to Milan so James to us is next

Not happening tonight fella, possibly:

200.gif

So much for our flight tracking:

It was an early start for James Rodriguez.

At sunrise on Thursday, he rose and made his way to Stansted airport where he caught a 7:30am flight.

His destination was Liverpool John Lennon Airport and a fresh start.

As Rodriguez stepped onboard Everton owner Farhad Moshiri’s private jet, taking his seat in the same luxury aircraft used to shuttle Brazil international Allan to Merseyside 24 hours earlier, the final stages of a transfer that had seemed implausible this summer were in motion.

You think Brands having a night out with players brought in by Ancelotti is proof he's in control of anything other than his rubbish wardrobe?

There's an Athletic article today that's about 3,000 words concerning how Everton landed these players and doesn't mention Brands once.

He's here still. But his role in identifying and negotiating with players has changed. Ancelotti, Joorabchian and Moshiri cracked the James deal. That's for sure.
Christ just enjoy the moment - we get so little opportunity to do so.
Have another glass of wine Dave and chill

Status
Not open for further replies.