Confirmed Signing James Rodriguez

Status
Not open for further replies.
They obviously don't need him. We do and Spurs couldn't afford him, so stop sneering with jealousy. Honestly don't know why you're on this forum?

Hand on heart I'm not jealous of Everton's possible team and I'm also wise enough not to be jealous of any football team but if I was that way inclined I definitely wouldn't be a Spurs supporter.

Kevin Phillips, formally of Southampton, says this signing is a huge risk for us. He says he drifts in and out of games and believes he is too slow for our league!
Are we buying another has been to prop up his final pension or is this guy the real deal?

Why is it taking so long to get this over the line when the guy is 29 and in his last year? You'd think for a loan it could be finalised in a couple of hours!

Thanks for reading. I'll just go and change my sheets and freshen up my rubber pants!
Kevin Phillips you say..........that’s it then, he’s a dud.

He isn’t Gylfi Sigurdsson. That alone is reason enough for me to say Yes, yes, yes. I doubt we are paying as much as Marca claim (probably adding in wages avoided etc. to spin it). Just need to sell Gylfi, Bernard and Iwobi

He's moving here for ancelotti not us, if any of those clubs wanted him, he'd have still chosen us.

J.R.
"Who should I choose.
Man Utd. One of the biggest teams in Europe who play every home game in front of 75,000, regular Champions League and winners of the competition?

Man City, constantly win trophies and play regular Champions League?

Liverpool. Well everything so?

Arsenal. Constantly win trophies, play in a newish 60,000 stadium and regular European football?

Chelsea. Regularly win trophies and regular Champions League participants and winners?

Or Everton.= C.A.?"

He isn’t Gylfi Sigurdsson. That alone is reason enough for me to say Yes, yes, yes. I doubt we are paying as much as Marca claim (probably adding in wages avoided etc. to spin it). Just need to sell Gylfi, Bernard and Iwobi
We are going to need at least one but probably two of those you want to sell. Condensed season and all that.

Kevin Phillips, formally of Southampton, says this signing is a huge risk for us. He says he drifts in and out of games and believes he is too slow for our league!
Are we buying another has been to prop up his final pension or is this guy the real deal?

Why is it taking so long to get this over the line when the guy is 29 and in his last year? You'd think for a loan it could be finalised in a couple of hours!

Thanks for reading. I'll just go and change my sheets and freshen up my rubber pants!

Sorry, when did Kevin Philipps become a football expert
Revelent 21-years ago; and stuck around for 15 further years.

Sorry Kev, I feel you MAY have been looking in the mirror there Kev!

Who cares about Kevin Phillips?

According to many many rumours not his missus

....think he’s got enough on his plate;

I hadn’t got to your reply when I posted The above , well done sir for not just beating me to the punch but adding some substance to my idle speculation.

Status
Not open for further replies.